- All prices given maybe altered at the discretion of the salon.
- Cancellations of treatments less than 24 hours will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge, failing to turn up for your appointment will result in a 100% charge of the treatment. It is unfortunate that this charge is necessary but it will help us to keep our cost down in the future.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we cannot guarantee to provide you with your treatment. An alternate treatment maybe offered.
- Payment is required at the end of your visit. A deposit may be requested when booking treatments totaling a value more than £50.00.
- Payments options include, cash and other electronic payments.
- We do not accept cheques or credit and debit cards.
- Children (under 16) should be accompanied by an adult when visiting the salon.
General data Protection regulations (GDPR) replaced the Data Protection Act 2018.
Collection and Storage of Information
I collect and hold 3 types of client data in my practice/salon. These are:
- Client contact details, date of birth and doctors details – these are hand written in a book. These details are stored in a fireproof lockable cabinet. I keep your contact number in my smart phone. This information is collected so I can make contact with you regarding your appointment.
- Occasionally very brief hand written notes may be made. These are not a word for word account of the session, more to remind me of our work together. There is no identifying material in them. These notes are kept separate from contact details.
- I will keep in your email address in my gmail account. This will only be used for making contact with you, regarding your appointment. No personal information is stored on my website other than that to momentarily collect and send enquiries to my email account.
Information collected will not be passed to any third party. It is solely collected for Absolute Counselling and Absolute Beauty ‘inside & out’. Other than the following exceptions:
- Immediate risk of substantial harm to self or others.
- A legal requirement, e.g money laundering, terrorism or trafficing.
- A court order from a circuit court judge ordering disclosure.
- If you specifically ask me to disclose to someone i.e GP, Solicitor or another service. You would then be asked to sign a consent form and you will have the opportunity to read the letter before I send it.
Private Clients – Right to Access
I will keep your notes for seven years after the end of your work with me, at this point they will be shredded and destroyed. You have the right to ask about and see any information I keep about you. You have the right to ask to amend any information that you deed to be inaccurate.
Therapy work via a third party or EAP
For clients introduced via a third party your information will be collected in one of two ways:
- The company who I contracted with, will be responsible for your records. Therefore they will be responsible for any data information requests.
- where by a company makes a referral, I will be responsible for your personal data. Therefore I will follow my procedure as if you were a private client.
Right to be forgotten
You have the right to ask me to erase any information that I hold about you. This includes your personal information that is no longer relevant to original purposes, or of you wish to withdraw consent. In all cases and when considering such requests, these rights are obligatory unless it’s information that I have a legal obligation to retain.
As that client, you have the right to receive your personal information which you previously provided, also you have the right to transfer that information to another party. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018, that data “controller” is Claire Goodwin Absolute Beauty ‘inside & out’ and Absolute Counselling. 2018